Because we want you to work with the most experienced and qualified experts to fulfil your needs we have engaged with trusted professional and knowledgeable colleagues to support your journey when needed.
All our partners share our values which is a strong desire and passion to support clients on their journey towards becoming the healthiest, happiest and most successful version of themselves.
Joel Llande BA Hons
Pilates instructor and sports therapist, strength coach and olympic weight lifting instructor
– Biosignature level 2 practitioner
– Poliqiuin PICP strength coach Level 2
– BA HONS leisure Management
– Premier Training advanced personal training
– Micheal King Pilates
– Sports Therapy UK
– MRT / Myo-Fascia Release technique
– Greg Roskopf – MAT / Muscle activation technique
– PIMST – Muscle Strengthening Technique
– Olympic weight lifting
– YMAC Aerobics instructor and Spin Instructor
Joel is able to offer bespoke training programmes to clients at all levels via face to face coaching, online coaching, or self followed video content.
Registered Osteopath, Accredited Rehab Trainer, Exercise Therapist
Dan works with clients both face to face and remotely to counteract the ever-growing affects of sedentary lifestyles brought on by prolonged sitting; made worse with clients finding themselves increasingly working from home, moving from one video meeting to another. It is his mission to educate, advise, and encourage his clients to be able to take control of their health mentally and physically through improved posture, mobility and flexibility.
Dan offers our clients:
– Postural Assessments and Advice
– Injury/General Aches & Pain Advice and Diagnosis
– Stretch / Mobility / Rehab / Exercise programme’s tailored to clients need to address presenting issue/s
– 1 to 1 or Group sessions linked to the above (stretch classes/mobility drills)